Hyperspectral Cameras: Hyperea 128 & 660
THE UNIQUE COMBINATION OF 2D IMAGING WITH HYPERSPECTRAL LINE OVERLAY!
Combining prism technology with hyperspectral imaging results in two unique features:
- 2D spatial sensors shows where the hyperspectral line is:
- Point and shoot
- Easy stitching of 2D image automatically stitches the hyperspectral information
- Combining VIS/NIR sensing with SWIR gives the only 400-1700nm continuum camera on the market
Quest offers 7 different hyperspectral cameras that can come in a tube version and also a folded version.
- In 128 bands or 660 bands from 400nm to 1000nm
- Only a hyperspectral camera or with a second or third channel
- In the 660 version the third channel can be replaced with another hyperspectral setup doing 900nm to 1700nm.