- R&D / OEM
Unmanned Aircraft Systems (UAS) and Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAV) are as effective as the information they can collect. The Quest multi-channel and multispectral cameras are perfectly equipped to do just that; collect highly qualified information.
Quest Innovations produces two UAV-specific camera solutions: a 3-channeled multispectral UAV camera which can be integrated in small UAVs and an 5-channeled multispectral UAV camera which can be mounted to medium-sized UAVs or can be integrated into a gimbal unit to increase the degrees of freedom and stability of the camera.
The Multispectral UAV cameras have various benefits
· Compact and light housing
· Camera can be fitted in a gimbal (image on the right)
· In house data storage and PAL output
· Use of apochromatically corrected lenses
· High resolution (no debayering)
· Very sensitive (big pixels)
· Pixel to Pixel co registration of images
· Easy stitching & fast processing of images
These cameras are designed to be as small and light as possible so they can be integrated in /mounted on a wide range of UAVs. In addition, the cameras are very energy-efficient, so they can operate during a longer period of time while the battery for the camera can be kept small and light-weighted as well. The camera will be able to capture up to five frames per second.
The UAV camera has various applications:
· Precision agriculture
· Environmental mapping
· Marine pollution detection
· Pipeline and powerline surveillance
· Forestry conservation
· Fire detection
· Security and surveillance
Please download the product sheet for theCondor3UAV-692 or Condor5 UAV-sCMOS, which are specially designed for UAV applications.